RC Plane 4-CH Remote Control Airplane Ready to Fly Spitefire Radio Controlled Aircraft for Beginners with Xpilot Stabilization System, One Key Aerobatic (761-12 RTF)
- XPILOT STABILIZATION SYSTEM EASY TO FLY: xpilot gyro stabilizer ultra stable self stabilization of gyro system. Powerful over-grade motor system allows easy controlling to do aerobatic flying. It's a great remote control planes for beginners, adults.
- BEGINNERS' FIRST RC AIRPLANE TRAINER: 3 level flight control assists(Beginner level with full assist/ Intermediate with partial assist/ Expert for manual control) help beginners learn to fly step by step.
- GREAT AIRPLANE FOR OUTDOOR ADVENTURE: 2.4Ghz Radio Control distance of 656 ft, the strong anti-interference capability allows to hold a small flight club party between you and your friends.
- MORE LONGER FLYING, MORE FUN WITH YOU: The gear box system provides more thrust and power to increase speed, and more efficient to save battery's power, allowing the plane to fly a long time about 20 minutes.
- FULLY ASSEMBLY READY TO FLY: This version includes everything needed to get the model started, only require the batteries for transmitter. It is fully assembly to get the plane take off within 1 minutes out of box. Portable package to go with you everywhere.
VOLANTEXRC 4-Channel RC Trainer Airplane SPITFIRE RTF with Xpilot Stabilization System, One Key Aerobatics and One-Key U-Turn
The SPITFIRE is a small size airplane but with excellent performance. Due to the integrated Xpilot gyro stabilizer system, with over-grade powerful motor system, the plane flies stably, react nimbly and able to do aerobatics even in little windy environment.
“Lighter is easier”. As known a lighter RC airplane is easier to fly. The durable but light EPP material to provide a superb flight control feeling, making it EASY for beginner pilots to get started, even without much experience of practices.
1.If the airplane or transmitter that you received is defective you could get a replacement easily.
2.Please connect the battery to the airplane first and the turn on the transmitter within 3 seconds, the transmitter will bind to the airplane automatically.
3.If you need any replacement parts for this airplane you could find them in our store.
4.Please follow the instruction manual to learn how to control this airplane correctly and check the airplane to see if the rudder and elevator are centred before flying it.
5.Please fly the airplane in a wide area so the airplane will not impact something and get damaged during the flight easily. Please don’t fly the airplane near by the signal tower or security camera because they will affect the control range of your airplane.
6.If the propeller doesn’t spin please check the airplane to see if the motor gear is loose, if it is, please push it into its original position slightly by some tools like pliers.
XPILOT Stabilization System is a trustable flight control assistant that helps beginner get started to enjoy flying easily.
- Easily learn to fly with 3 levels- strong assist for beginner, soft assist for advanced, no assist for expert.
- Stabilize your plane in windy conditions.
- One-key U-turn to prevent the plane from flying away.
- One-key aerobatic to make you a star pilot in one second.
Great Remote Control Airplane: Easy to Control
3 Modes learn to fly step by step
Xpilot gyro stabilizer system provides superb stable flying even controlled by rookie pilot.
The self-stabilization of gyro system will help flying in any weather condition even in windy days.
3-level flight control assists(Beginner level with full assist/ Intermediate with partial assist/ Expert for manual control) help beginners learn to fly radio control airplane step by step.
- Material: EPP Foam
- Dimension: 400mm*317mm
- Flying Weight: 1.76oz
- Motor: 10mm coreless motor
- Batery: 3.7V 400mAh
- Radio: 2.4Ghz + 6-AXIS 4-Channel
- Control Distance: 656ft
- Flying Time: About 20 mins for each battery
Innovative Propeller Saver Design
The propeller saver keeps the propeller from damage, and prevent the electronic components from over current.
Pick up the prop and install it to the shaft adaptor to fly again after the propeller drop off.
Geat Box Power System
The gear box system provides more thrust and power to increase the rc airplane's speed and helps save the battery's power, allowing the plane to fly longer time, about 20 minutes.
EPP Durable Material
Special EPP foam material can keep this glider plane at light weight in the air and provides flexibility and durability to keep the plane from crashing damage.
4-CH With Aileron
RC airplane equipped with durable aileron that can help rc hobby enthusiasts to control well in unexpected weather condition, fly with much more flexibility and better steering and aerobatic performance.
One Key Aerobatic
Beginners are able to do aerobatic by simply press "one key aerobatic" button, the plane will roll or flip to your liking.
Perfect size for pilots to carry and fly in the park, field or elsewhere. Just get your Spitfire and take a try.
Ready to Fly (RTF)
Completely Assembled for Quick Start
Within 2 minutes after unpacking, you will be able to get started and enjoy the fun while others are figuring out how to glue and assemble their planes!
What's more fun is the fully assembly package will make it portable with you wherever you go, to picnic, hiking etc.
- RC Airplane *1
- Remote Controller *1
- 3.7V 400mAh Lipo Battery*2
- USB Charger *1
- Spare Part: Propeller set *2
- Manual *1
- This is a sophisticated hobby product and NOT a toy. It must be operated with cautions.
- Please fully charge the battery every 3 months if you don't use this plane.
- Please read all through the manual completely before play and follow the instructions carefully.
- Actual product may vary slightly from photos shown.
|Wingspan||15.8inch (400mm)||15.8inch (400mm)||15.8inch (400mm)||15.8inch (400mm)||15.8inch (400mm)||10.2inch (260mm)|
|Flight Time||About 20min||About 20min||About 20min||About 20min||About 20min||About 20min|
|Channel||2 CH||3 CH||4 CH||4 CH||4 CH||4 CH|
|Durability||* * * * *||* * * *||* * *||* * *||* * *||* *|
|Aerobatics||*||* *||* * * *||* * * *||* * * *||* * * * *|
|Easy Fly||* * * * *||* * * *||* * *||* * *||* * *||* *|
|Xpilot Stabilization System||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|One Key Aerobatics||✓||✓||✓||✓|