LEGO Star Wars BOOST Droid Commander 75253 Star Wars Droid Building Set with R2 D2 Robot Toy for Kids to Learn to Code (1,177 Pieces)
- Kids can learn to code and develop creative problem-solving skills as they play with this interactive and educational STEM toy featuring 3 brick-built LEGO Star Wars droids and over 40 interactive missions and buildable props for creative play
- This coding toy includes a color & distance sensor, interactive toy motor and Bluetooth Move Hub. Kids can use the 1,177 pieces to build popular Star Wars characters, including R2-D2, Gonk Droid and Mouse Droid to create their own space adventures!
- Creative kids will love building these STEM robots using the free LEGO BOOST Star Wars app, attaching tools and weapons to their buildable robots, and bringing them to life to solve missions with the easy-to-use coding environment
- This learning toy for boys and girls 8+ is a great Christmas or holiday Star Wars gift to help foster coding for kids. This Star Wars toy features unforgettable characters, locations, and music from episodes I-VI of the Star Wars movie saga.
- R2-D2 measures over 7 inches (20cm) high, 3 inches (10cm) long and 5 inches (14cm) wide, Gonk Droid measures over 7 inches (18cm) high, 6 inches (16cm) long and 3 inches (9cm) wide, Mouse Droid measures over 5 inches (14cm) high, 6 inches (17cm) long and 3 inches (9cm) wide
Release Date: 03-10-2019
Details: Introduce creative kids to a rich LEGO brick galaxy of lovable toy droids, exciting missions and coding with the LEGO Star Wars BOOST Droid Commander educational coding toy for kids. This interactive buildable robot toy model puts your child in command of 3 app-controlled Star Wars droids: R2-D2, a Gonk Droid and a Mouse Droid, each with their own personalities and skills. Using the free LEGO BOOST Star Wars mobile app, your young commander can build droids to embark on missions by inserting the Bluetooth-controlled Move Hub and using the intuitive drag-and-drop coding environment (visit LEGO.com/devicecheck for a list of compatible devices). After kids learn to code to help build their model robots they can constructs tools, weapons, targets, obstacles and lots more as they progress through over 40 exciting missions – they’ll love it! This great birthday or Christmas Star Wars gift also helps youngsters develop their critical thinking, creative problem-solving and coding skills. Plus, it introduces them to basic engineering through robotics for kids. Kids won't realize how much they've learned as they create space adventures with some of their favorite Star Wars characters!
Package Dimensions: 22.3 x 12.0 x 4.1 inches